Thank you so much for getting me Cyrena's address. I appreciate it! If you could get her email too and get it to Dad to forward my emails that would be great!!! Hopefully everything goes well for you in the next week! I love you!!! (Tell matt to take a well deserved nap!)

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Elise Thompson <thompson_elise@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yeah he fell. It was and has been a very sad situation but he's a trooper! We've gone over there a few times to keep him company. Alex is afraid of him for some reason. It must be the oxygen tube coming out of his nose but he doesn't like going over to him. Eventually he will go give him a hug but then he runs away. Evan seems a little concerned or something. He doesn't go over to him much either but he understands that he's hurting. Hopefully he will be back to his normal self soon, or at least half normal.
This is what Cyrena said to me after I asked for her contact info:
Hi Elise! Thanks for letting me know! I should be a better friend, and get her a letter soon. My address is 330 E 700 N 6B Provo UT 84606
Thanks!
There's really nothing going on other then Matt is sick. He's worn out with all the work he's putting in to help dad get the house ready and all his other responsibilities and service he's giving people. His body just needs to recoup.
I still have yet to read your last email. I hope you're doing great and are there any changes?
Evan- "I love Laura; she loves me. We love Leanna yes sir-ee! They love us and so you see, WE ARE A HAPPY FAMILY!!!
Love you!
Elise
From: Leanna Thompson <leanna.thompson@myldsmail.net>
To: Elise Thompson <thompson_elise@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 12:02 PM
Subject: Re:

Elise,
Dad fell!?!?! That's so sad! Is he okay!? I was actually wondering why he hadn't written so thanks for the scoop. That's so crazy! I emailed him, but tell him I love him!! And that I'm praying for him. No worries. The weeks go by. You saw Cyrena?!?!?! Are you friends with her on facebook>? If so, get her mailing address. I have a letter just waiting for an address to send it to her but I don't have a way to get a hold of her. ha ha ha good to know. I hope there isn't. She has to write me first!!! can you really look into getting a hold of her and then let me know asap? Thanks!
Love you!!!
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Elise Thompson <thompson_elise@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey!!
I have a little message from dad so you don't wonder why he hasn't written you this week. Yesterday we spent the day clearing out the entire basement and most of upstairs in preparation of getting the basement finished and getting new carpet upstairs. On the last load to the storage unit, dad was helping Matt take off an item. He some how stepped off the ramp at the top and fell. He ended up breaking 3 ribs :( but he's fine. He will be sore for the next 6 to 8 weeks but he says he will be good as new when you return home :). He's in good spirits. He's in the hospital for pain relief and to make sure he stays in stable condition. Laura is staying with him.
Sorry for my lack of emails from me the past 2 weeks. There doesn't seem to be anything to report but thats' no excuse to not write so I'm sorry. I'm just busy with motherhood and being a wife. I saw Cyrena (sp?) at the Temple last week. We didn't talk to each other because I didn't want to disturb her. She never looked my way so I don't know if she saw me or not. She looks like she's doing well. No ring on her left finger in case you were wondering ;).
Love you so much Sis!!
Elise